Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blue is THE most appealing color for mass consumption

You have every right to disagree but statistics are against you:

Apple: soooo many examples ... Mail icon ... Safari icon ... Ipod interface ... Safari progress bar
Facebook. Its blue.
Twitter. Again blue.
Blogspot. The blogger backend interface and the blog title bar (where it says sign in) ... Guess what ... blue.
My towel. Hey I think it counts :)

I am glad i have always loved blue in my applications ... It is my favorite color you know ;)

2 comments:

  1. lol. Why was it black earlier then?

    PS: You really don't have much to do these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it this is gringo :) the theme of my blog was black .. yes .. but that is a neutral color. And really a lack of color scientifically. I like shadows with my blue ;)
    PS I did not speak of the theme of my blog in the post. I was talking about the google backend from where you manage your blog :)

    ReplyDelete