Found on nuget :
- Elma : described by scott hanselman as tivo for yellow screens of death
- dotless : automatically compiles your less files into css files. Does caching of the compiled files as well.
- MVCHtml5Templates : modifies your scaffolding to churn out html5. Does this by added EditTemplates into your views folder, the magic is in MVC.
- Glimpse: Firebug for your MVC application. Shows you the routes that were triggered , where the view was searched etc. Really cool
- ASP.NET Web API : get the latest version on nuget!
- SignalR: Gives persistent web connections (web-sockets or otherwise. You do not need to think about whether web-sockets is supported).
- ASP.net Web API Self Host : changes your webapi project into a desktop application!
- jquery : ...
- modernizer : get new browser features on old browsers
- knockout.js : MVVM for HTML/JS!
- upshot.js : seemless data transfer b/w server client. Client / Server data filtering as well against IQueryable.
- history.js : for browser window navigation (history). This is used by nav.js wrapper provided by Microsoft.
- holder.js : http://imsky.github.com/holder/ for image placeholders in mockups
- Fancybox : http://fancyapps.com/fancybox
- Jquery Lightbox : I prefer this to fancybox : http://leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/
- Jquery Cycle : http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/
- Jqzoom : http://www.mind-projects.it/projects/jqzoom/
- Image Overly : http://ferretarmy.com/files/jQuery/ImageOverlay/ImageOverlay.html
- Fiddler : For composing HTTP messages. Great for testing your actions.