Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wacom Cintiq 22HD with Ergotron LX arm

I got a Cintiq 22HD for various reasons (after trying the 24HD touch). But I really wanted a more ergotronic drawing position, so I got the Ergotron LX arm. Here is a tutorial I wished I had when I was making the decision.

Here is my final setup for drawing:


How to Setup

Take the Cintiq off the stand and place on a cloth:

Unscrew the mount:
 Notice the black washer:
 Split the mount to take it off the cable:
 Move the cables down:
 And now open your ergotron lx box:

 Mount the Erogotron using the four provided screws:



Mount it on the desk:

 Put the tablet on the desk mount:
 And you are golden:
 I prefer to have to dropped all the way down for added stability:
 Use as dual monitors:

 Later on I decided to remove the extension for even more stability and added desk space:



And we are in business:

No comments:

Post a Comment