I recently got some code in C that needed to be setup in a visual studio project. Its not hard but I thought I'd still share the information:
- Start with a new project.
- Select Visual C++ "Win32 Console Application".
- Check the "Empy Project" in Application Settings along with leaving the default radio "Console Application" checked
- Add your files to the newly created project
- Select "Project Properties -> c/c++ -> Advanced" and set the option "Compile As" to "Compile as C Code" (/TC)
- Click OK