Being a spectacle wearer for a significant portion of my life now here are the things about various glasses that I bough that annoyed me in the past:
- Glass should NOT curve with the face : otherwise everything looks weird ... sort of like tunnel vision.
- A nice vertical view angle is just as necessary as a nice horizontal view angle. I came to notice this when I played snooker. Also it helps to have the eye + eye bags inside the rim.
- Size : some glasses are too wide for my face. 135 suits my face fine.
- Balance : It is nice to have glasses that sit comfortably level to the ground on your face. This can be adjusted with nose-pads preferrably.
- Center : Both your eyes should be at the center of the glasses if possible :)