Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exam 70-516 Passed

I passed this exam yesterday. Just got the certificate mail today.

For this exam I prepared using two books.


MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-561): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5-ADO.NET Application Development: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5--ADO.NET Application Development (Self-Paced Training Kits)
This book does not have the best reviews on amazon. But I found it quite pleasing to read.









The other book I read was Programming Microsoft LINQ in Microsoft .NET Framework 4 which is a gem of a book really. I have already written much about this book in various blog posts for LINQ : http://www.basarat.com/search/label/linq















All in all the exam was worth it. I learnt a lot of new stuff. And fortunately have already started using standard ADO.NET (non EF / Linq2SQL) in a new highly dynamic application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment